Yes. You can print date and packaging time in real time. You can also print the best-before date. You can also print one or more sequential numbers. This is useful if you have one or more production lines.
Any logo can be printed (in .BMP format) and insert one or more barcodes either straight or turned on the same label.
You can print your products or packaging on a non-stop continuous production line with a Eidos printer dedicated to your needs.
The thermal transfer method is eco-friendly. No liquid inks are required.
Ordinary maintenance operations, like ribbon changes, are simpler for the operator and prevent the risk of stains.
It is also indicated for the barcode printing because of its high printing quality.
This technology is being increasingly more popular because of its printing speed.
- A thermal head
- A CPU card
- An interface board
- A power pack
- Devices for connecting to SYNC24 I/O: photocells, junction boxes, indicating beacon, pedal etc.
- RS232 connections: serial cable, USB-RS232 converters etc.
- RS422 connections with PLC: opto-insulated converter etc.
- Wireless connections: Access Point, USB-Wi-Fi converters etc.
- Ethernet connections: USB-Ethernet converters etc.
- Page selection function by 4 digits binary activation at 24V (0.LM1,..,15.LM1)
- Page recall function by means of barcode reader with optical pen or flash reader.
- Air treatment devices: pressure regulators, filters etc.
- IP65 protection for electronic unit
In practice, the operating system of the printer compresses the files being saved to disk making them smaller.
Important: the file compression coefficient depends on contents. Example: a 10KB file in .LM1 format which contains nearly all the graphic part (format already compressed by Easycode) is compressed much less than a .LM1 file of the same size which contains only ASCII characters (e.g. uncompressed text, barcodes, boxes etc.).
For the sake of safety, it is advisable to consider that the rear memory capacity of the C: disk is the physical capacity, i.e. 2 - 2.5MB.
Some Eidos customer manage up to 480 files without problems. However, we recommend installing programs equal to or higher than 3.00 on the printer.
- .xls generated with Excel
- .doc generated with MS Word
- .pdf generated with Acrobat
- .Jpeg generated with COREL Draw, Photo Paint, Paint Brush etc.
- the bar code reading laser can be connected via USB-RS232 converter to any one of the three ports
- the USB-Ethernet or USB-Wifi converters can be connected to any one of the three ports
- the USB memory may be plugged into the front port or any one of the three rear ports
- The Smart Card reader device on one port and the USB-WIFI converter on the other.
- Optical laser on one port and the USB-Ethernet converter on the other.