Coditherm PAD is recommended for special applications because the printing system transfer device can work on particular or very small surfaces.
For printing in small areas (max. 20 x 30 mm) on hard flat plastic surfaces.
For printing in long, narrow areas (e.g. cables and tubes).
For printing on flexible and absorbent surfaces, such as fabric, cardboard and leather (max. area 40 x 90 mm).
TAGS AND SEALS
ROUND PLASTIC OBJECTS
Coditherm prints variable data directly on the surfaces of tags and seals (also characterised by plastic substrates of different nature, such as polypropylene, polyethylene or even the most slippery plastic-coated surfaces). With Coditherm you can print on:
- food product seals
- container closing seals.
Coditherm is particularly suited for extremely delicate medical, hospital which must be handled with care: using no liquid inks or solvents guarantees cleanness of the concerned surface and the printing environments. Furthermore, printing is permanent and resistant to exterior elements. With Coditherm you can print:
- on objects such as medical bags, vials, test tubes (on side or lid), syringes, pipettes, catheters, tubes and filters
- on fabrics, such as bandages, orthopaedic support stockings, orthopaedic belts and medical bags
- on toothbrush handles for customising the object.
By having created a special version, Eidos promotes rolling of round objects along a roller to obtain perfect alignment between the hot compression point and the printing movement. With Coditherm you can print:
- on round or slightly conical plastic objects, like caps, plastic tubes or round paintbrushes
- directly on tubular objects, light metal pipes coated with plastic or thick layers of paint. If the coat of paint is thin the surface must be heated to approximately 45°C.