The D. Decree 196/03 - on the subject of privacy, Art. 13, imposes an obligation to inform the person concerned on the various elements of the treatment. With regard to the writer:
Via dell’Industria, 11 - Chieri (TO)
there is fulfilled by informing you that:
1) Your personal data are directly collected and used for:
a) administrative and accounting purposes;
b) fulfillment of contractual obligations;
c) any commercial promotion and information.
2) The personal data are processed by hand, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the above-mentioned purposes and in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, or their preservation.
3) The provision of your personal data is optional.
4) Your refusal to give consent to treatment as reported in this statement in point 1 a) and b) may affect your ability to meet contractual obligations on time. His refusal to give consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letter e) has no effect on the legal relationships or under the constitution, but precludes the possibility to carry out information and trade promotion .
5) Your data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed to:
- Companies that manage computer networks and computer systems;
- Companies that print communications and packaging texts;
- Postal service companies;
- Agents, brokers and other channels of acquisition contracts.
The above mentioned subjects act as autonomous controllers.
6) Your rights, as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, are listed below this;
7) Personal data may be transferred to us for the purposes of point 1) to the European Union countries and to countries outside the European Union, the categories of persons referred to in paragraph 5), if the transfer is necessary for the performance of obligations arising from contracts entered into by the person concerned;
8) The holder of the treatment of EIDOS SPA indicated in the figure of the legal representative electively domiciled in the place indicated in the head with this. Section 7 D.Lgs 196/03 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data; 19
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
You may exercise your rights by sending a letter to:
EIDOS SPA – Via dell’Industria n.11 – CHIERI (TO)