Easycode is the Eidos program for designing labels which is easy, simple and user-friendly. Features include being able to include images acquired from a scanner or drawings made with graphic programs for high-quality layouts in combination with text and boxes.
- “WYSIWYG”: video viewing technique with interaction by means of mouse.
- Font: “True type”, UTF-8/UNICODE font, scalable to any size and internal “Printer Fonts”.
- Operations on text: 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° rotation in the four quadrants choice of font type, height and alignment.
- Barcodes: EAN-13, EAN-8, EAN-128, UPC-A, 2/5 Interleaved, Code 39, Code 128 (A, C), ITF-14, Paraf, HIBC43, Binary.
- 2D codes: Data-Matrix, PDF417, QR code, DATABAR.
- Barcode options: bar height and width, black and white bar ratio, explicit code deactivation.
- Logos:import of files in the most popular formats (BMP, PNG, TIF, JPEG, PCX).
- Lines and boxes: selectable line thickness and size.
- Features of the calculator: IBM PC or compatible system. Operating system: Microsoft Windows® XP/7/8/10
- Connectible printers:up to 4 by means of serial channels or TCP/IP Ethernet connection.
- Connectible printer type: all Eidos thermal transfer printers or non-Eidos printer with Windows® Driver.