Coditherm FLAT is ideal for thermal transfer printing on objects with large flat surfaces. It is particularly suitable for applications requiring a large printing area or in case of irregular surfaces. The transfer device consist of a mobile carriage carrying a heated roller device. The hot roller may be either soft or hard according to the surface to be printed.
- Max. printing area: max: 95 x 330 mm (the printing area depends on the transfer device type).
- Printing definition: 12 dots/mm (300dpi).
- Printing speed: up to 90 mm/s
- Recommended ribbon type: POSY types for printing on slightly rough surfaces; RINK types for printing on glossy surfaces.
Coditherm prints variable data directly on the surfaces of tags and seals (also characterised by plastic substrates of different nature, such as polypropylene, polyethylene or even the most slippery plastic-coated surfaces). With Coditherm you can print on:
– food product seals
– container closing seals.
Coditherm prints on all plastic substrates, even those subject to particularly aggressive exterior elements to ensure data durability and quality. With Coditherm you can print:
– on plastic containers for use in farming by integrating special ribbons compliant with standards concerning contact with food
– on containers for recycling and hospital waste and guaranteeing resistance of the printed information
– on containers and food trays subject to frequent washing, high temperatures and sterilisation
-in recessed areas of boxes (up to 20 mm deep).
Coditherm is particularly suited for extremely delicate medical, hospital which must be handled with care: using no liquidinks or solvents guarantees cleanness of the concerned surface and the printing environments. Furthermore, printing is permanent and resistant to exterior elements. With Coditherm you can print:
– on objects such as medical bags, vials, test tubes (on side or lid), syringes, pipettes, catheters, tubes and filters
– on fabrics, such as bandages, orthopaedic support stockings, orthopaedic belts and medical bags
– on toothbrush handles for customising the object.
With Coditherm, printing on cardboard and glossy thick paper (painted or plastic-coated) is dry and clean straight away without smearing and with the certainty that information will be perfectly readable. The use of UV lights for drying and solvents for cleaning is also avoided. With Coditherm you can print:
– flattened cardboard boxes, i.e. before they are formed for packaging
– irregular packaging with double or triple folds
– glossy or plastic-coated cardboard.
Coditherm prints variable data by adapting to the surfaces and the wooden substrate without using plates or solvents guaranteeing excellent readability and scratch-proof, solvent-proof results. With Coditherm you can print:
– cylindrical or slightly conical handles
– contoured or narrow handles of paintbrushes for fine arts or decorating.
Coditherm technology prints on ball valve or tap using a thermal ribbon suited to slide and mark in permanent manner without using plates. With Coditherm you can print:
– PVC covered handles
– metal handles painted with the thick coat of paint.