Coditherm I-ROLLER is recommended for applications requiring high temperatures and/or high frequencies. The model fits a 102 mm diameter transfer roller which is heated by infrared emitters to make the roller tougher and longer lasting and to improve energy transfer.
- Max. printing area: 95 x 330 mm (the area depends on the transfer device type)
- Printing definition: 12 dots/mm (300dpi).
- Printing speed: up to 90 mm/s
- Recommended ribbon type: POSY types for printing on slightly rough surfaces; RINK types for printing on glossy surfaces.
Coditherm prints on all plastic substrates, even those subject to particularly aggressive exterior elements to ensure data durability and quality. With Coditherm you can print:
– on plastic containers for use in farming by integrating special ribbons compliant with standards concerning contact with food
– on containers for recycling and hospital waste and guaranteeing resistance of the printed information
– on containers and food trays subject to frequent washing, high temperatures and sterilisation
-in recessed areas of boxes (up to 20 mm deep).
Coditherm prints variable data directly on the surfaces of tags and seals (also characterised by plastic substrates of different nature, such as polypropylene, polyethylene or even the most slippery plastic-coated surfaces). With Coditherm you can print on:
– food product seals
– container closing seals.