Coditherm H-PAD is ideal for printing in recessed areas of structured plastic containers in which the printing area is only slightly smaller than the recess itself and where roller printers cannot be used as a consequence. This model has a high-power hot pad transfer device. The pad is operated by a pneumatic piston capable of developing up to 22,8 kN. The ribbon guiding devices around the pad are designed to minimize clearance. The maximum dimensions of the hot pad are 95 x 150 mm.
- Max. printing area: 95 x 150 mm.
- Printing definition: 12 dots/mm (300dpi)
- Printing speed: up to 50 mm/s
- Recommended ribbon type: High durability resin belts (RINK method).
Coditherm prints on all plastic substrates, even those subject to particularly aggressive exterior elements to ensure data durability and quality. With Coditherm you can print:
– on plastic containers for use in farming by integrating special ribbons compliant with standards concerning contact with food
– on containers for recycling and hospital waste and guaranteeing resistance of the printed information
– on containers and food trays subject to frequent washing, high temperatures and sterilisation
-in recessed areas of boxes (up to 20 mm deep).